Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving. The day after

My Thanksgiving was alright. I mean, I've had worse, but I've also had better. I worked for 10 hours in a nearly dead store. I did get a very delicious dinner made by my amazing bestfriend/nextdoor neighbor. It was awesome. And I got a phone call from Afghanistan, which also made my day. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm going to work on decorating the house for Christmas. I need to get up in the attic and retrieve some of my old decorations. I also need to remember to pick up some Christmas candles from Walmart. I love decorating for Christmas. I won't put a tree up this year though. Well, I dont' know. If I find my little 3ft tree that we had when we first moved out here, I'll put that up, but I'm not going to mess around with a big tree. It seems like far too much a hassle for someting only I will be enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment