Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh Jeez

I'm just so paranoid. I can't stand that I haven't heard from him. I can't stand being "pretty sure" he's okay. I need to "know" that he's ok. I hate waiting. I hate not knowing. Even though my gut is telling me that he's fine and that communications will come back up soon and he will be able to call me and tell me that everything is fine. That he is fine. Just until that happens, I'm on edge. I'm trying to continue my every day regiment. This is Halloween weekend, so I'm dressing up in a different costume every day of the weekend until halloween. It's supposed to be fun, but this dark cloud that's hanging over me is really ominous and really hard to ignore.

Jessica hasn't heard from Ricky either. I just really hope that they get out of Rivercity soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment