Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hard night

I had one of "those" nights. When It weighs heavily on me that my husband is a distant, hazy memory and that I still have a few weeks yet before I see him. I know it sounds stupid, after all the months I've been through, a few weeks shouldn't be difficult. But I feel like it might as well be years. Because it's not today.

The Return and Reunion Brief is on the 19th of this month. I have a feeling that it's going to realy help me visualize the end of the deployment. It will help me prepare for his return and remind me about things that I have forgotten. I know it seems lame sometimes to go to R&R briefs, but they really do help. They also get you excited about his homecoming. It feels more real when the Squadron is acually helping you get ready for it, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment